Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Frosting on a Cake!

When I started writing, I had no idea how fast the foreplay adds up! I love writing and all the extra stuff that goes with it - it's like frosting on a cake!


Last year, I released 
Atleah, 
Book 1 in the Gurruffallo Series, 
followed by 
Book 2.
What an amazing feeling 
to accomplish 
something 
I've worked so 
HARD 
for!


Well, after I published my first 2 books, the frosting on the cake spread. I finally found my book covers!

 - Yay! -

Don't get me wrong, I love the bricks! 
They represent my struggles in figuring out how the book industry works while trying to publish 
However, the new covers represent the books!




Coming this weekend, Atleah and Trinket Holder will grace the world with their new appearance. 

They'll share their beauty! 

And - I'm pausing for dramatic effect! - they're just in time to introduce an accessory to the Gurruffallo Series!






Rhionan, A Gurruffallo Novella, will be released April 2017! 


The accessory is a short story of Rhionan's life before immortality, 
who she was and those closest to her.




The Gurruffallo Series carries on after this accessory, bringing new characters to life as the power struggle over Gurruffallo continues.

I have also been working on a website that will connect to my blog! 
Oh, I have so many plans in the works! 
Again, it's like Frosting on a Cake!

Thank you all for your support!


For more information, regular updates,
or because you enjoy my random writings, please
follow by email
at the top, right side of the blog!


Sandra Gough, Author

Author Interview by Mercedes Fox

Book are available on
Amazon and Createspace!
                                                                         
Follow me on                                         
Facebook                                                                    
Twitter                                                                  



No comments:

Post a Comment