Friday, October 14, 2016

Reviews

Two weeks ago I got my first review on Amazon!
It was my birthday!

I had no idea a review would affect me the way it did. I was at home and it was near bedtime for my boys. I checked my e-mail and looked at Facebook and Twitter and Kboards and last, but not least, Amazon.
I typed in my books name, Atleah, in the scroll bar, and my book came up at the top of the list with a 5-Star review. 
Wait... What? 
Oh my God! 

I clicked on it. Sure enough a 5-Star review! It was short, just a few simple words, but oh my God! I jumped up, laptop in hand, and raced through the house to my boys' rooms to show them. They were excited too and immediately began talking about movie rights. 

I'm thinking, Whoa! 
To much to soon, guys.
Chill! 
Baby Steps! 

It was such an amazing feeling to share with my boys, and I have wanted to send out a thank you but I have struggled with what to say. I never knew that a review would mean so much. It really makes all the hard work worth it! My kids are still impressed. One of my boys had to do a school project about himself and his family. He found the book cover for Atleah online to print out, and he placed it on his project, with the 5-Star review.  




Atleah, Book One in the Gurruffallo Series
is available at:
https://www.amazon.com/Atleah-Gurruffallo-Book-Sandra-Gough-ebook/dp/B01LYID4PP
https://www.createspace.com/6279653


Look for 
Trinket Holder, Book Two in the Gurruffallo Series 

Coming December 2016!

2 comments:

  1. I tried to leave you a review on Amazon but because I did not buy my copy on Amazon they would not post it. Something about proven purchases.
    Anywho - I thought this was a quick, fun read! I could not put it down. I wanted to know what would happen next and I can't wait to read the next book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that! I plan on having book 2, Trinket Holder, out in December!

      Delete