Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Interviews

In Goodreads I found a post for an author/blogger
doing interviews on other authors of all genres. 
Yea! 
I introduced myself through her post on Goodreads,
and she responded! 
So exciting!
She put the info together and posted it on her blog
for author interviews.
My first interview!
 
While checking out my interview,
remember to check out her work too!



I would also like to tell everyone who has been supportive
of my adventures in writing, story-telling, and self-publishing
Thank you!
I really appreciate the feedback, views, sales and fun
this experience has given me.

Sandra Gough, Author











Atleah, Book One in the Gurruffallo Series, is available at:

Trinket Holder,
Book Two in the Gurruffallo Series,
available
December 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment