Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Author Pictures

So, I realize this is something I should have done before my first book, 
Atleah, Book One in the Gurruffallo Series, 
was released, but I like to do things backward!

I finally sat down and went through 
photo, 
after photo,
after photo 
to pick my Author Picture
Yea!

And then there were EIGHT:
Photo 1
Photo 2




















Photo 3
Photo 4














Photo 5
Photo 6




















Photo 7


Photo 8
























To be honest, I was not sure I liked any of them...
I did not know placing a picture on the back of a book would be so difficult.
It is not that I thought the photos were bad, I just don't like photos of myself.
I like when a photo is able to show secrets about the subject in them, maybe I don't like pictures of myself because I already know all my secrets. 
There's a thought!

I finally enlisted the help of my sisters. 
They always have wonderful opinions and good insights! 
We all agreed on one photo!
My next book, 
Trinket Holder, Book Two in the Gurruffallo Series
will include my new Author Photo:



I love black and white pictures. This one stands out to me. There is another black and white in the crowd, and I may incorporate it later, but for now, my author photo has been chosen!

  


Available:




No comments:

Post a Comment